Re: [MOL] healthy foods jeanne1 [00601] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] healthy foods jeanne1

Jeanne, what is the sodium like in the artificial hamburger meat; etc.  I
have often found that foods for diabetics  or low fat has a high sodium
level and that's a no no for me too.

Friend, we have been together a long time on this forum and I want you to go
enjoy that vacation.  Put the other completely out of your beautiful little
head of yours.  By the way did you get your bathing suite yet?  Giggling,
isn't it time you send that joke out again?  Loved it.  Love your friend,
lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....