[MOL] tofu [00593] Medicine On Line

[MOL] tofu

I was wondering what you say, Lil. Our favorite is called "Just like
Ground" and it has the texture of ground meat without the grease. We use
it in place of hamburger. We have been feeding this to my husband's
brother when he visits as he likes our pasta. When he finally went on a
health kick we told him what we had been feeding him for years!

It comes from soy beans by the way and you can get the green beans in
frozen food section up here. Defrosted, they make a good snack, like
eating peas from the pod. Dried they can be made into baked bean
casseroles and such