Re: [MOL] Tofu/REPLY! [00585] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Tofu/REPLY!

Ah a wise choice friend.  Welcome to our forum.  Tofu comes in soft, med.
and hard, it is white, with no taste to it.  Tofu takes on the flavor of
what it is mixed with and is found in the refrigerated section.  You are
able to use it in pies, cakes, milk shakes, soups, and many dishes.  My
husband is a very fussy eater and I put the tofu in the lasagna and he never
noticed!  Even loved his dinner.  Here's some sites to get you started on
your tofu venture.  Let me know how you made out with it.  Your friend,
lillian

http://www.fatfree.com/recipes/tofu/

Warmly, lillian

more....