[MOL] I'M BACK FROM THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE. IT'S OKAY!!! [00454] Medicine On Line

[MOL] I'M BACK FROM THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE. IT'S OKAY!!!

Hi, Nanc:  Don's regimen was almost identical to mine.  We're both very
fortunate!

By the way, everyone -- I just got back from the surgeon's office.  He
doesn't think it's malignant; he feels the abnormalities are probably calcium
deposits or scar tissue from the radiation, but next week he's going in to
remove the tissue.  Outpatient surgery -- no big deal!  He said my small cell
lung cancer would not have spread to the breast area, anyway!  I am so
relieved!  The sun is shining and it's 70 degrees.  Thanks for all your
prayers, guys.  Love you all -- Kathy