Re: [MOL] Kathy! [00383] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy!

Kathy,
Just wanted to let you know there will be a special person there with you
today.  My prayer for you is to someone very special - Blessed Kateri
Takakawitha.  She is on the way to becoming a saint in my church.  She
attended the sick during her life.  She was a Mohawk Indian woman who
converted to Catholicism and dedicated her life to helping the poor and sick.
 Her special ("feast") day is April 17th (my birthday) so I turn to her
often.  She will be with you today - her spirit will be.  -chris