Re: [MOL] Kathy! [00378] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy!

Dear Lil:  You are so, so sweet, and I love you mucho!  Actually, I'm not
even dressed yet.  I don't have to see the surgeon until 3:00 this afternoon.
 My friend took me out last night and we talked and talked.  He said he'd
love me even if all my hair fell out (AGAIN!!!!).  He's going with me this
afternoon.  It could be nothing, Lil, but even if it's something -- it can't
be any worse than what I went through before -- right?  If I could do that, I
can certainly do this.  Thank you so much for thinking of me, though.  I'll
let you know just as soon as I know anything.

Love, Kathy