Re: [MOL] want information/REPLY [00336] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] want information/REPLY

Welcome to our forum, I am a breast cancer survivor; but was never placed on chemotherapy or radiation.  This mean's I can not answer your question; but I can make a good suggestion.  If you go to your local pharmacist, ask them about the two chemo's.  A Pharmacist is very proud of what they do and most helpful with information on the drugs and any interaction.  You could also call the NCI at 1-800-4-CANCER and they will help you with this question.    I am sure some of our other breast cancer members will be responding to this message.  Your friend, lillian

Warmly, lillian

From: ahmed
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2000 4:19 PM
Subject: [MOL] want information

I am a breast caner patient since 1990 and have had a cource of chemotherapy containing Taxol and doxorubicin in 1996.  Now with the reappearance of the disease i HAVE BEEN ADVISED BY MY ONCOLOGIST TO HAVE A COURSE OF THE DRUGS NAVELBINE AND TAXOTERE BOTH TOGETHER. WHEN I WENT FOR A SECOND OPINION I WAS TOLD NOT TO HAVE THESE DRUGS TOGETHER.
I WISH TO ASK ANYONE WHO HAS INFORMATION ON THIS QUESTION COULD YOU PLEASE SEND ME AN URGENT REPLY ON  hoti@comsats.net.pk