Re: [MOL] I just got a phone call -- [00332] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I just got a phone call --

Kathy,

Take a deep breath and count to 10...  I've had a couple of lousy mamagrams
and when I went back they decided they were both false alarms.  I know you
must be very worried, but please wait for more information before you get too
down in the dumps.  We're all here for you!

Love and hugs,

Kathy Q