Re: [MOL] I just got a phone call -- [00328] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I just got a phone call --

Kathy, I know the feeling (The train). Please know that I think of you
often and like your personality and remember a mamogram is only a
screening. Let's hope and pray for the best. I will talk to the big guy
tonight. Love,
Nancy J