RE: [MOL] Cannabinoid Therapy Eradicates Malignant Glioma In Rats /Dusti [00314] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Cannabinoid Therapy Eradicates Malignant Glioma In Rats /Dusti Response to this!

Title: RE: [MOL] Cannabinoid Therapy Eradicates Malignant Glioma In Rats /Dusti Response to this!

What is so amazing to me is how many people feel this same way yet our laws do not reflect this.  In California, they legalized it if you have a chronic disease like glaucoma, aids, cancer, & anorexia (I'm not sure what else) but what is weird is that the state officials keep trying to bust the growers for this operation because it is illegal to cultivate it.  Too many inconsistencies.

Dusti Barham
Office Services
918/481-2863
dusti.barham@ndcorp.com