RE: [MOL] Cannabinoid Therapy Eradicates Malignant Glioma In Rats /Dusti [00298] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Cannabinoid Therapy Eradicates Malignant Glioma In Rats /DustiResponse to this!

Every day I fill my body with an arsenal of narcotics and the gov't says
okay and the insurance company says okay and one day I say may I smoke a
plant that grows from mother earth and they say oh no that isn't good for
you! Amazing logic.
Still shaking my head,
Bridget