[MOL] Kathy [00296] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Kathy

a note from my sister, Annette:
>I'm really sorry that your friend had such a scare.  I do think that it may
still be benign...I say that because they claim that *most* are and I would
think that w/having been a cancer survivor, they'd have been monitoring her
very very closely
and if it *is* present, hopefully caught it right away.  I'll say some
prayers for her.

And just to add to John's comment - pls DO get a 2nd opinion.  There's a
woman in my boss's neck of the woods who is suing because she underwent chemo
and radiation treatments for more than a year only to discover her tests were
WRONG!
-chris