Re: [MOL] Kathy! [00295] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy!

Kathy, just remember my sister's friend, Arlene.  She had cancer 3xs - I told
you her story; just recently in fact.  She will be nearing 70 years old and
looks 45!!!  First time she had cancer she was a child, a teen I think.  Then
as a young mom, and then again in her late 50s.  She's living up a storm,
Kathy!!!  -chris