Re: [MOL] I just got a phone call -- [00294] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I just got a phone call --

In a message dated 04/04/2000 3:51:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
KathleenCorrigan@AOL.COM writes:

>  I >  simply must wait to find out what's really going on before I react.
That's
>  not always easy!  I'll just have to do what I have to do -- right?  Love,
>  Kathy

Nope, it's not easy. If it's any consolation I have several friends who were
told their mamograms indicated "something" - not "defining" the "something"
of course.  In each case, it was nothing or something relatively minor.  One
friend had a cyst, another calcium deposits.

My friend, Barb asked me to pray for her; I did.  When I saw her again
several days later, I asked how it went. She said, "It was negative!"   I
said, "Oh, thank God, Barb, I was praying for you then."  She said, "I know;
I felt it."  My friend, Cheryl (both are friends from work) had the same
thing happen, only they didn't give her the results right away. The poor
thing had to worry until the day after Christmas.  It was calcium deposits.
-chris