Re: [MOL] Report on Tom [00292] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Report on Tom

Dear Bess, First of all, I am so sorry for Tom's worsening condition.  My
mom didn't have the combination you are speaking of but her last chemo
round was with the Taxotere and I know she was very sick before the
treatment but after that treatment she never regained much of anything.
One thing to keep in mind about chemo is that everyone responds to it
differently so it has to be Tom's decision with you and the doc.  I pray
for your family as you continue to go through these painful decisions.  God
Bless, Joy