Re: [MOL] I just got a phone call -- [00291] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I just got a phone call --

I have read all the heartfelt responses you've received and I add mine to
the others. I also thought perhaps I might share a little ditty I often call
to mind when things get tough. It's called:
"Optimism": A man fell from the 10th floor of a building...As he passed each
window frame on the way down, he called out to his friends, "All right, so
far".
Your in my thoughts as well as my prayers,
Bridget