Re: [MOL] Kathy! [00288] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy!

Hi, Sweet Lillian:  I don't think they're going to do the biopsy tomorrow,
but I am going to talk to the surgeon then.  I know -- there are certainly
enough of our members online with this type of cancer, that if I do have it,
I'll have plenty of support.  I thank God for you people every day of my
life.  I took a little nap and when I woke up, I felt much better.  Of
course, I'll let you all know what's up.  If I have to go through chemo and
radiation again -- well, I'll just do it!  Right?  Love, kathy