Re: [MOL] Kathy! [00284] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy!

I am truly sorry to hear of this news; however, are they going to do a
biopsy tomorrow?  Mammograms can so often have a false positive reading and
the person reading the films can be mistaken.  I understand you are in a
state of shock right now; but you know there are enough of us breast cancer
survivors who can walk you through this; as you have walked sclc friends
through their journey.  I am lifting you up in prayer, hang tough friend.
Love ya, lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....