Re: [MOL] I just got a phone call -- [00283] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I just got a phone call --

Dear Chris:  Thanks, hon.  I'll be okay, but I so appreciate your support. I
simply must wait to find out what's really going on before I react.  That's
not always easy!  I'll just have to do what I have to do -- right?  Love,
Kathy