Re: [MOL] myleofibrosis/Reply [00273] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] myleofibrosis/Reply

Dear Friend:  Welcome to our forum; which has now become your forum.  You
will meet many wonderful people who know and understand the cancer journey.
I have attached links to help you better understand this form of cancer and
good luck.  Your friend, lillian

http://iris.nyit.edu/~babraham/1styear/pharm/antineoplastics.html  USED FOR
CANCER THERAPY

http://www.askjeves.com/main/askjeeves.asp?ask=myelofibrosis%3F&origin=&site