Re: [MOL] SPAM [00270] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] SPAM

Dear John:  I agree wholeheartedly.  Mostly, I think the children of today
are deprived of their imaginations.  I used to draw and paint pictures while
I listened to "Straight Arrow," "Jack Armstrong," and later in the evening,
to "Mystery Theatre," "Boston Blacky," and others.  My father owned a radio
station in those days.  In fact, I was "raised in radio."

Love, kathy