[MOL] I just got a phone call -- [00268] Medicine On Line

[MOL] I just got a phone call --

Hello, Everyone:  I just got a phone call from the cancer center.  I didn't
pass my mammogram.  I'm having a rather hard time right now.  Feel like a
train has hit me.  I have to go see a surgeon tomorrow afternoon.

Love, Kathy