RE: [MOL] SPAM And Now for the rest of the Story! [00262] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] SPAM And Now for the rest of the Story!

-----Original Message-----
From: Lillian [mailto:firefly@islc.net]
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2000 3:52 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] SPAM And Now for the rest of the Story!

John, dear heart, you did not mention the husker man with his horse drawn
cart, nor the rag man that would walk down the ally ways chanting "any old
rags for sale". and let's not forget the knife sharpener who also fixed
umbrellas and the coal delivery truck Gosh!  This is when I would
scurry so fast under my bed, no
way was he going to find this old rag!  Think about penny candies, 10 cent
movies that lasted all afternoon.  Truly a cheap babysitter! when my Mother
would come looking for me with the usher and his trusty flash light because
I had hid under the seat to catch the adult movie late that afternoon! The
Amos and
Andy radio show, not to forget Jack Benny the invention of television......
ahhhh memory lane.  Too
bad I missed out on all those wonderful memories! SAY WHAT!!!!!!
Warmly, lillian

more....