From: jlehner@nyee.edu
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2000 8:27 AM
Subject: RE: [MOL] Cannabinoid Therapy Eradicates Malignant Glioma In Rats/Dusti Response to this!

Dear all...this herb has been around for many, many generations and was used by our ancestors as a spiritual, healing and ceremonial substance.  What do you think the Indians smoked in their peace pipe???!!!  Lil, you are a piece of work! ;+)  I could just imagine you being led off in cuffs and the Charleston News headline Hip Grandma Arrested as Major Pot Grower!
Several studies were done at the American Health Foundation Cancer Center aimed at reducing the negative effects of smoking marijuana by various filtration methods.  Research has been slow on the benefits that this plant has to offer due the the "drug phobia" of our dear Federal Government.  God forbid that a naturally growing weed be permitted that they can't tax!...now alcohol...that's right up their ally...has to be distilled, addictive, unhealthy and Taxable!  Oh well, don't get me started on this one.  I've seen too many dying AIDS patients we were just wasting away.

God Bless and Pax.
John