Re: [MOL] Report on Tom [00256] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Report on Tom

Dear Bess:  I was given Taxotere, along with several other forms of chemo.
It's very strong -- at least, I found it to be so.  I didn't experience too
many side effects, however, aside from blurred vision, nausea, and loss of
appetite.  Also extreme fatique and agitation.  Doesn't sound encouraging,
does it?  Actually, my oncologist gave me whatever I needed to combat the
side effects, and they helped immensely.

Love, Kathy