From: Barham, Dusti # IHTUL [mailto:Dusti.Barham@tulsa.cistech.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2000 11:53 AM
To: 'mol-cancer@lists.meds.com'
Subject: [MOL] John/Pot

John,

I have to agree with you.  It is interesting to me that alcohol is more pc.  It seems to me that alcohol is more destructive, causes violent behavior and so forth, yet they will put you in jail for growing a natural plant.  I'm no advocate for legalized drugs, but I do have common sense.  I remember seeing on TV a grandmother arrested for growing pot in her backyard to help her son (who had aids) have an appetite.  It made me sick.  I still don't understand why they are making a synthetic version of THC (active ingredient), seems like a waste of time although I realize they are trying to make a 'safer' version of any medical benefits.  Oh well, I'll get off my soapbox too.

Regards,
Dusti