Re: [MOL] congenital liver-disease/lung cancer Reply [00253] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] congenital liver-disease/lung cancer Reply

I have been comptemplating your friends condition for a number of reason.
First, how to research for it.?  At this point you are not sure her lung
cancer is a mutates from the liver, is this correct?  Is the liver disease
called iron overload, if so that easily turns into cancer of the liver.
Still we don't know if the cancer has spread from the liver to the lung or
from the lung to the liver.  This is certainly a difficult one and I am
sorry, I just don't know where to send you for help.  I would suggest that
your friend get a second and perhaps even a third opinion.  I would be most
interested in knowing what you come up with for this unusual cancer.  Your
friend, lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....