Re: [MOL] Cannabinoid Therapy Eradicates Malignant Glioma In Rats/Dusti [00250] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cannabinoid Therapy Eradicates Malignant Glioma In Rats/Dusti Resp...

Kathy, just thought of something hilarious!  My Dad is mellowed out from the
thalidomide and has long "hippie" hair now (@ 77 yrs old!) - I could just
imagine the fun we could have if he smoked pot for his cancer too!!!!  -chris