Re: [MOL] Cannabinoid Therapy Eradicates Malignant Glioma In Rats/Dusti [00245] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cannabinoid Therapy Eradicates Malignant Glioma In Rats/Dusti Resp...

Dear Brother John:  My sentiments exactly!!!!  I won't go on, either, but I
have had many more problems with unpleasant alcoholics in my life than
mellow, zoned-out potheads!  LOL  My oncologist is convinced, too, that it
does help alleviate nausea and makes food more appealing to a chemo patient.
Lillian!  I knew a very sweet lady who was on the Opera Board with me many
years ago.  She had a beautiful garden behind her house and her sneaky son
had planted several pot plants in it.  She thought they were lovely and was
especially proud of them.  None of us had the heart to tell her what they
were.  In fact, I had a feeling that my male companion might sneak over by
the light of the moon and harvest a few.  He didn't, though.  Love, Kathy