Re: [MOL] About Olive Oil [00242] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] About Olive Oil

Dear Charlotte:  Your little dog sounds absolutely darling.  I love Jack
Russells, and Peekapoos, too.  My little girl dog is Button Michelle -- half
Yorky and half Maltese.  She is so cute it hurts to look at her, and she's
hilarious.  My boy dogs are Norman (Schnauzer) and Guido (Lhasa Apso).  Guido
was a pound puppy.  Button Michelle sleeps right under my chin and is very
generous with her kisses.  She is pawing at my foot right now.  They are so
much fun.  LOL  Love, Kathy