From: Nancy Postema [mailto:misty60@earthlink.net]
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2000 11:58 PM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Cc: Marilyn Meyer
Subject: [MOL] HUMOR: Lost in Golf

A guy was playing golf one day and he got lost.   He saw a lady up ahead
of him..
He said,  "Can you help me, I don't know what hole I'm on."

She told him,  "You are one hole behind me.  I'm on 7, you're on 6."

He thanked her and  continued playing golf.  On the back nine he got lost
again.
He saw the same lady and asked her,  kind of embarrassed, "I'm sorry to
bother you again, but I'm lost again, can you please  tell me what hole I'm
on?"

She told him  "You are one hole behind me.  I'm on 14, you are on 13."

Again he thanked her and continued playing golf.  When he finished,  he saw
her in the clubhouse.  He went up to her and asked if he could buy her a
drink for helping him out.  She accepted.

As they were  drinking and talking he asked her what she did for a living.

She said, "I'm in sales."

He replied, "No kidding, so am I.  What do you sell?"

She said it's too embarrassing to tell.  But after he kept pleading to
know what she sold she said she'd tell him if he promised not  to laugh.
He promised.

She said, "I sell tampons."