Re: [MOL] Report on Tom [00221] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Report on Tom

Hi Bess, I just wanted to drop you a note to let you know that you and Tom
are in my prayers. And don't forget that love remains the greatest healing
agent of all so draw comfort from knowing that you and Tom have an abundance
of it surrounding you both.
Your friend and God bless,
Bridget