[MOL] Report on Tom [00218] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Report on Tom

Dear Friends:
   It is very late and I'm exhausted so this will be short.  We saw our onc
today and he ordered a thoracic MRI just to confirm the lytic lesions as bone
mets.  We are stopping the CPT-11/zeloda given Tom's worsening condition and
as a last ditch attempt will try Taxotere weekly and Aredia for the bone mets.
    Has anyone tried these two agents and what side effects did you have?
    I will try to write more tomorrow.  Thanks to all for your support.
Love, Bess