Re: [MOL] carsanoma cancer/Reply to Kathy! [00108] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] carsanoma cancer/Reply to Kathy!

Dear Kathy!  Welcome to our great forum.  The word carcinoma means cancer.
In order for us to be able to help you we will need more information.
Here's what you need to send us:

The type of cancer, it's location, it's staging and we will send you the
information needed.  Your friend, lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....