Re: [MOL] (no subject) Chris! [02483] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] (no subject) Chris!

Chris, the way I see it you can get as high as 50%.  That way you are 50%
right sometimes and 50% wrong sometimes, or 50% good and 50% bad, or 50%
smart or 50% dumb.  Depending on the situation this can be very good.  My
friend was a nurse for a mental institution and she had all the ladies out
to do exercise.  Suddenly she said "Mary, why are you not doing your
exercise".  Mary replied "Don't you know I'm insane"; so Mary got out of
doing the exercise.  Nothing dumb or insane about Mary!!!!  She just used it
to her advantage......does this make you feel a bit better????
Warmly, lillian

more....