Re: [MOL] (no subject)/Reply to BOB [02481] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] (no subject)/Reply to BOB

Dear Bob:  I have been sitting on your message most of the day, in hopes
that another forum member would have the information you are seeking; as I
do not.  None of us are in the medical profession; however have many year's
of expierence combined with cancer.  We are a support group and research for
those in need.  Interferon has a good reputation; however 12% is not so
great when one thinks of what chemo does to the healthy cells. I wish I
could help you further, your friend, lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....