[MOL] Dusti [02477] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Dusti

Dusti here' the sites regarding parathyroid cancer.  I was sadden to hear that your mother feels so poorly.  Do you know how much longer she has on this chemo?  I understand it is a rough chemo; but effective.
They will be evaluating Chuck for the type treatment he needs for his bone mets.   love you, lillian

1 OncoLink: NCI CancerLit Search: PARATHYROID CANCER - October 1996
E-Mail Article Print Article Printing FAQ Main Menus: Disease Menus Medical Specialty Menus Psychosocial Support Cancer News Clinical Trials Global Resources Cancer FAQs Symptom Management Conferences and Meetings Financial Issues Book Reviews Featured
http://oncolink.org/cancernet/96/oct/710140.html

2 OncoLink: NCI CancerLit Search: PARATHYROID CANCER - March 1996
E-Mail Article Print Article Printing FAQ Main Menus: Disease Menus Medical Specialty Menus Psychosocial Support Cancer News Clinical Trials Global Resources Cancer FAQs Symptom Management Conferences and Meetings Financial Issues Book Reviews Featured
http://oncolink.org/cancernet/96/mar/703140.html

3 Parathyroid cancer
Parathyroid cancer 208/00541 Overview Of PDQ Description Stage Explanation Treatment Option Overview Localized Parathyroid Cancer Metastatic Parathyroid Cancer Recurrent Parathyroid Cancer To Learn More CancerNet from the National Cancer Institute
http://www.graylab.ac.uk/cancernet/200541.html

4 Parathyroid cancer
Parathyroid cancer 208/00541 General Information Cellular Classification Stage Information Treatment Option Overview Localized Parathyroid Cancer Metastatic Parathyroid Cancer Recurrent Parathyroid Cancer CancerMail from the National Cancer Institute This
http://www.graylab.ac.uk/cancernet/100541.html

5 OncoLink: NCI/PDQ Patient Statement: Parathyroid cancer - Updated 06/1998
E-Mail Article Print Article Printing FAQ Main Menus: Disease Menus Medical Specialty Menus Psychosocial Support Cancer News Clinical Trials Global Resources Cancer FAQs Symptom Management Conferences and Meetings Financial Issues Book Reviews Featured
http://oncolink.upenn.edu/pdq_html/2/engl/200541.html

6 OncoLink: NCI/PDQ Physician Statement: Parathyroid cancer - Updated 02/1999
E-Mail Article Print Article Printing FAQ Main Menus: Disease Menus Medical Specialty Menus Psychosocial Support Cancer News Clinical Trials Global Resources Cancer FAQs Symptom Management Conferences and Meetings Financial Issues Book Reviews Featured
http://oncolink.upenn.edu/pdq_html/1/engl/100541.html

7 Parathyroid cancer
Parathyroid cancer" is redistributed by University of Bonn, Medical Center Parathyroid cancer 208/00541 Get this document via a secure connection Overview Of PDQ Description Stage Explanation Treatment Option Overview Localized Parathyroid Cancer
http://imsdd.meb.uni-bonn.de/cancernet/200541.html

8 Parathyroid cancer
Parathyroid cancer" is redistributed by University of Bonn, Medical Center Parathyroid cancer 208/00541 Get this document via a secure connection General Information Cellular Classification Stage Information Treatment Option Overview Localized Parathyroid
http://imsdd.meb.uni-bonn.de/cancernet/100541.html

9 OncoLink: NCI CancerLit Search: PARATHYROID CANCER - June 1995
E-Mail Article Print Article Printing FAQ Main Menus: Disease Menus Medical Specialty Menus Psychosocial Support Cancer News Clinical Trials Global Resources Cancer FAQs Symptom Management Conferences and Meetings Financial Issues Book Reviews Featured
http://oncolink.upenn.edu/cancernet/95/june/706140.html

10 OncoLink: NCI/PDQ Physician Statement: Parathyroid cancer - Updated 02/1999
E-Mail Article Print Article Printing FAQ Main Menus: Disease Menus Medical Specialty Menus Psychosocial Support Cancer News Clinical Trials Global Resources Cancer FAQs Symptom Management Conferences and Meetings Financial Issues Book Reviews Featured
http://cancer.med.upenn.edu/pdq_html/1/engl/100541.html

Warmly, lillian