Re: [MOL] HBO Special/Peggy [02460] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] HBO Special/Peggy

Uof M is a little over an hour from my home.  We were told by my doctor (another
doctor told her) that no one in Michigan did stem-cell harvesting &
transplanting.  But like I said I found it on their website that they do it.
The NJ doctor is calling them trying to arrange it. Can you tell me anything
about it?  What is it, where they get the blood from.  Is it invasive?,
painful?, etc.  I'm assuming our insurance must pay for it because NJ has our
insurance cards and there has been no mention of money or non-coverage.

Peggy