From: Bridget Rambeau [mailto:bsbridget@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2000 11:17 AM
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: Re: [MOL] To the new non-smokers - Lil

I know it doesn't work for everybody (but then, what does?) but Zyban (the
pill) worked great for me. I had smoked for 30 yrs (I started very young of
course) and, as of today, have been "smoke-free" for 1 year, 2 months and 21

days. But it wasn't the pill that did it!...it was my need to prove to
myself that I was still the one in control of my life. It amazed me what a
positive influence that had...suddenly I felt as if I could conquer the
world! Where before I had only thought I was strong; now I had the proof!
What a great feeling!
All my emphathy is with those trying; it took me 30 years but I did it. If I

can, anybody can!
Good luck, to everybody trying, from your friend (and fellow smoker who just

isn't smoking today),
Bridget