Re: [MOL] HBO Special/Peggy [02452] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] HBO Special/Peggy

Good luck to your husband tomorrow. Lillian, where do you have to come from to
go to Staten Island?

We just got called by Garden State they have Ken tentatively set up for the 7th
for evaluation and start the harvesting on the 10th.  But early the am I found
info on UofM site that indicates they do the stem-cell harvesting and I faxed it
to the doctor.  She is going to contact them to do it.  If she can get use there
it would be better for us and cut about 2 weeks off our stay.

The date is tentative because the doctor that would do it is out of town until
the 3rd.  We'll find out and have to leave for there on the 6th.  What a
whirlwind this thing can become.  Its a 12 1/2 hour drive for us, which really
isn't too bad, but I do work and thank God for the great boss who goes along
with just about anything.

Re:  the color of the cancer cells - I cannot say they were gray, they appeared
to be an eruption of skin the same color (crater-like), and the second site they
pointed out seemed to be blood mixed with raw flesh in rather a lumpy bunch.
Guess that'll really gross a few out.

Peggy