Re: [MOL] Chemos Brain Drain Persists, Study Implies.... [02447] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chemos Brain Drain Persists, Study Implies....

I always have to call my father (who HAD 6 mos of chemo) because he remembers
things better than I do.  But we both have better memories for the DISTANT
past than we do the present or recent past.  -chris