Re: [MOL] Chemos Brain Drain Persists, Study Implies.... [02446] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chemos Brain Drain Persists, Study Implies....

Dear Charlotte:  If it's any consolation, it doesn't get any worse.  I've
just noticed a slight diminution of my short-term memory.  My long-term
memory is as good as it ever was.  I just have to write more stuff down now!
LOL  Don't be afraid.  Love, Kathy