Re: [MOL] Phase I clinical trial MSK #98-100 [02442] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Phase I clinical trial MSK #98-100

Dear Bess:  You're right -- Cisplatinum (or Cisplatin, as my doctor calls it)
is very harsh.  I don't know much about CP-11, though.  Since I had sclc, the
chemos seemed to work very well for me, but there were times when I wondered
if it was worth it.  Trust me -- it was!  Keep the faith.  Love, Kathy in
Boise