Re: [MOL] Homeworker Needed [02438] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Homeworker Needed

Hi.  I am a paralegal who works out of her home.  I can always take on new
assignments.  I have state of the art equipment, and I type like the wind.  I
can do either legal or medical transcription, editing, etc.  I was an English
major in college, so my punctuation and spelling is quite good.  Please let
me know if I can help.  I would love to continue working out of my home.

Kathleen Corrigan
Paralegal Services
4491 South Trailridge Avenue
Boise, ID 83716