Re: [MOL] Phase I clinical trial MSK #98-100 [02437] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Phase I clinical trial MSK #98-100

Dear Richard:  I was in a clinical trial a couple of years ago.  I was given
Taxol, Taxotere, Cisplatin, Carboplatin, and VP-16 (Etoposide).  I don't know
anything about the last drug you mentioned, but perhaps I can help you with
the others.  Taxol and Taxotere are both very strong, effective drugs, and
VP-16 proved to be a miracle drug for me.  Ask me questions, and I'll try to
answer.

Your friend in Boise, Idaho -- Kathy Corrigan