Re: [MOL] How often for colonoscopies? [02432] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] How often for colonoscopies?

I had a similar situation with 2 oncologist telling me something different
(one said every 3 mths and the other yearly). In your case, though, this
decision is very important so I sent you a site (sponsored by the Amer.
Cancer Society) by direct mail (I haven't figured out how to attach it to
this reply yet) that I thought might be of use; it allows you to ask a
direct question and I thought you might like to get their opinion. My only
personal suggestion is to do what you feel necessary and what makes you
comfortable, regardless of what anybody tells you. No one knows your body
the way you do!
Hope this is of some help; good luck.
Your friend,
Bridget