Re: [MOL] HBO Special/Peggy [02430] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] HBO Special/Peggy

Guess which dummy did not know she did not have HBO, only basic cable????
So I  did not get to see the show.  Did they mention that more people live
with cancer today than die?  Did they cover all cancers and the newest most
effective treatments?  Or was this mostly colon because it is colon cancer
awareness month?  What color was the tumor?  Come on now feel sorry for me
and give me all the low down.  Your friend, lillian

Warmly, lillian

more....