[MOL] Humor-G-Rated [02428] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Humor-G-Rated

 A policeman was interrogating 3 blondes who were training to
 become detectives.  To test their skills in recognizing a suspect,
 he shows the first blonde a picture for 5 seconds and
 then hides it.  "This is your suspect, how would you recognize
 him?"  The first blonde answers, "That's easy, we'll catch him fast
 because he only has one eye!"

 The policeman says, "Well...uh...that's because the picture
 shows his profile." Slightly flustered by this ridiculous response,
 he flashes the picture for 5 seconds at the second blonde and asks her,
 "This is your suspect, how would you recognize him?"

 The second blonde giggles, flips her hair and says, "Ha! He'd
 be too easy to catch because he only has one ear!"
 The policeman angrily responds, "What's the matter with you
 two?!? Of course only one eye and one ear are SHOWING because it's a
 picture of his profile!! Is that the best answer you can  come up with?"
 Extremely frustrated at this point, he shows the picture to the third blonde
 and in a very testy voice asks, "This is your suspect, how would you recognize
him?"
 He quickly adds "...think hard before giving me a stupid answer." The blonde
looks
 at the picture intently for a moment and says,  "Hmmmm.. the suspect wears
 contact lenses."

 The policeman is surprised and speechless because he really doesn't know
himself
 if the suspect wears contacts or not.  "Well, that's an interesting answer ...
 wait here for a few minutes while I check his file and I'll get back to you on
 that." He leaves the room and goes to his office, checks the suspect's file in
his
 computer, and comes back with a beaming smile on his face. "Wow!  I can't
believe it ...
 it's TRUE!

 The suspect does in fact wear contact lenses.  Good work!  How were you able to
 make such an astute observation?"

 "That's easy," the blonde replied.  "He can't wear regular glasses because he
only
 has one eye and one ear."
Warmly, lillian