Re: [MOL] Protein may predict breast cancer survival [02427] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Protein may predict breast cancer survival

Dear Joicy,

Thank you  for all the informative messages that you have been
contributing. I have been passing on to others that are in need.

God Bless You
marty auslander