[MOL] A Joke From Me [02425] Medicine On Line

[MOL] A Joke From Me

Good Morning All,

Just receieved this from my Brother who is a jokester and provides me
with my morning smiles. HOpe you will like this and hope it does not
offend anyone. WE are Jewish and we get great laughs out of just lauging
at ourselves through these jokes. They are not meant to offend anyone,
but to take them in the spirit and light for which the humor is cast.
Hope it brings a smile to your face as well.

Hope you smile at this:

> This old gentleman's dear old dog passed away.

God Bless You All,
marty auslander